[fruityloops] Re: difference b/w f.l. and mpc

  • From: "Gwydion Elderwyn" <Gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:58:38 +1000

> So, I need sugguestions - what should I do for a sound card?

There are plenty of USB soundcards that are very good, but almost none of
them come with included sounds.  However if you get a reasonable speed
computer you can use softsynths instead which is a better option anyway.

> more and more I hear that macs are better for
> audio (and video) production

No, that's just Apple hype.  The truth is, both PCs and Macs have their good
and bad points, and you are far better off to buy a computer based on what
software you want to use.

> Does fruityloops come in a mac version

No, and it never will.   Does that make the choice easier ?