[fruityloops] Re: constant synth sound

  • From: patrick bco <patrickbachi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 04:05:38 -0700 (PDT)

yes; it s probably the pads sounds i m talking about.

"Pads are usually sounds that you can only just hear and are used to
create
atmosphere and add body to the overall sound."

yes, i m trying to put some atmosphere into a song. you said pads are sound
that you just can hear. What are the sounds that you can do more than hear?

"I've got some nice warm pads out of the WASP and SimSynth plugins if
thats
any good??   Let me know and I'll send you the preset files."

Yes, that s good. You can send me.  thank you andy.

          patrickbco

 AndyEbling wrote:

> FL ers. There is a constant synth sound, usually in some 80 s songs. For
Example in Human League ´s Dont you Want me Baby, there is the sound. What
is that and how to do that? I m sure many of you know what im writing about.
Thanks.

Hmm... I'm not very good at this "guess the sound" game ;-). Is it some
kind of pad sound? A warm pad perhaps?

Pads are usually sounds that you can only just hear and are used to create
atmosphere and add body to the overall sound.

I've got some nice warm pads out of the WASP and SimSynth plugins if thats
any good?? Let me know and I'll send you the preset files.

Andy

faith.yahoo.com