[fruityloops] Re: calling all lurkers

  • From: "-=-Enrique-=-" <nevaeh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:09:31 +0200

hehe,

I'll introduce myself, but I've to warn all ya'all that my English is bad..

Ok, my artist name is McNRiQ (you say:MacNriQ), I'm producing HipHop Beats
and I rap too.
I use FruityLoops for 2 years, now I got Fruity 3.4...First I got the
illegal version, but now I'm waiting if my money is transferred to fruity so
I receive the original regcode.
I really luv Fruity, Fruity got everything I need. When I got a beat in ma
head, I can realize it in FruityLoops.
This month I'll get my new Yamaha msp5 monitors en my Behringer mixer..These
are my first proffesional purchases, I'm just a beginner.
I'm from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I'm making beats for the Dutch
HipHopgroup :District6 (www.district6.tk)
The site is just under construction and soon you'll find our songs en beats
made with FruityLoops!..
I hope ya'll got enough information about me, if you got any questions,
don't hestitate to contact me ;)

NRQ