[fruityloops] Re: automation problems

  • From: "Raymond Cherry" <filthykarma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:46:54 -0400

I guess you know Fruity better than these mailing lists . . . ;-)

That IS the important thing though . . .

I actually managed to type 4 or 5 lines before I accidentally hit the send
button this AM.  If you want I can do a write-up and you can CnP it into
your format . . . when yuou've figured it out.

Layyyter . . .