[fruityloops] automation problems

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:32:30 +0100

I've got a tricky automation problem; I'm working on an flp that someone
else put together and one of the send controls seems to have had automation
recorded for it.  The trouble is, I can't figure out which pattern contains

Does anyone know an easy solution to this problem?  So far I've tried
opening the "edit events" window for that control and using + and - to step
through all the patterns, but the automation does not show up in any of

Is there any way just to blitz all the automation  for a single control?