[fruityloops] Re: audio engineers using fruityloops

  • From: "Cristoffer Ekstrand" <abrek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:23:36 +0200

Come to sweden I got the studio.

An Idea and I have done this is to bring your com to the studio and =
treat
it like a instrument. Record it (be sure to generate wav files first not =
the
linear treated audio stream that comes out of flp) into some tracks and =
then
add everything else.

What do you mean with "mastered right"? If you mean to get it mastered
you cant bring an flp it got to be a wav or hitech magnetic tape. I =
assume
you ment mixed right. Or the mixing mastered right.

----- Original Message -----=20