[fruityloops] anyone using fruity VSTi with Muzys?

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Aug 2002 14:33:05 +0000

I'm having problems getting fruity VSTi working with Muzys.  Has anyone
managed this OK?

At the moment, it complains about not being able to find dlls (like

Normally I keep my VSTi plugins in c:\program files\steinberg\vstplugins

but I also tried copying the fruity VSTi plugins back to the fruityloops
directory (c:\program files\fruityloops3.56\) and telling muzys to look
for them there.

I've also tried re-running the regcode, without success.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has got this setup going, as
it looks like Muzys can handle the Multi-out version of fruityloops,
which all my other sequencers cannot.  (i.e. there is a case for getting
muzys if I can get this running).