[fruityloops] Weird and frustrating

  • From: Doug Gough <duggoff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:26:06 -0800

Ok...I'm working on a pattern. 16 ticks long. I insert a ts404, and choose
"edit events" for the filter cutoff. I draw my waveform, and accidentally
draw past the 16 ticks. Suddenly, the stupid thing starts looping around 32
ticks instead of 16, and I have no idea how to get it back. Undoing the
automation doesn't do it. Where did it get the idea that I wanted that? It's
in pattern mode, so it's not playing an empty pattern after my full pattern.
The pointer in the event editor window just carries on into the next 16
ticks. If I open a different pattern, then open the event editor, it's
cycling around the 16 ticks like I want it to. Stuff like this makes me
crazy.

Doug Gough