[fruityloops] Re: Wavs/Midi

  • From: "David Rose" <dcr17@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:34:14 -0000

Hi Tony,

If you go to 'channels' - 'add one' - and choose 'sampler' it will give you
a sampler channel.
Now, right click on the sampler button and click on 'load sample...'

When you load midifile into fruityloops go to 'options' - 'midi settings'
and make sure the 'port' setting is set to '0'
this should enable you to hear the midifile.

Hope this helps,

Enjoy fruity,

David Rose