[fruityloops] Re: Vocal Ambience

  • From: "March Anthony A1C 22 CS/SCDT" <anthony.march@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:42:46 -0500

Hey Andy (or anyone else)-

Do you know of a way to get that "breathey" & "whispery" effect done to =
vocals?  I've tried reversing an instance of the vocal, adding reverb =
and a bit of delay to the instance, and then setting it as the =
"background" to the original vocal (dropping its volume down as well).  =
This just sounds like a cluster f#ck.  Maybe I did it wrong.  Can anyone =
help?

Thanks,

Tony