[fruityloops] Re: Very weird exporting problems... (a solution?)

  • From: "P. Diddy Records" <p_diddy_records@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:14:06 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have any of those buttons active, so
unfortunately your suggestion didn't resolve my
situation. Thanks anyway.

When I export that particular FLP file to WAV, I get
what I've exported, except some of the instruments are
missing and the end cuts out when it shouldn't.
There's also a large silence after my track ends
depending on how long I leave it exporting.