[fruityloops] Re: VST plugins

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Nov 2002 11:21:16 +0000

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 11:01, Tim Jenkins wrote:

> Can somebody run down the process to install and use a VST plugin in fruity
> please? Including where to save the files on my pc and how to enable then
> etc...

Just extract the plugin dlls to your VST plugin directory (I use
c:\program files\steinberg\vstplugins even though I don't have cubase
installed, as many programs look here by default).

You then need to set fruitys "extra plugin search directory" to this
directory (I think its in options->file settings).

You then need to do channels->add one-> more then hit the scan button
and check the boxes next to the plugins you want to enable.

> If this has already been explained I apologise as I have lost the route to
> the full list of topics covered (actually if somebody could send me that
> like that would be helpful too)

Archives are here:

http://www.freelists.org/archives/fruityloops/

Everything else to do with the list can be found here:

http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=fruityloops

hope that helps,