[fruityloops] Re: Using orange vocoder with Fruityloops

  • From: - F - <zznarff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:56:18 -0800 (PST)

Since Orange Vocoder is an FX Unit you can load it on the FX Rack, not in a
channel. You then have to apply the FX (vocoder) to a vocal sample in a channel
and tweak it.
PsiLoCyBe
 Jon Hudson <hoolak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm, works fine for me.

Recap ==>> Install Orange Vocoder VST, boot Fruity, in the add effects menu
go to "(more)", do a "fast scan", choose it from list and it should be there
for you to insert.

But you probably new all that, right?