[fruityloops] Re: This is The Remix!

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Aug 2002 11:51:03 +0000

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 10:27, Ismaa'eel Angus wrote:
> I do too!
> But I export the FL to Acid and mix the acca in there...
> V easy!!!!
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/substanceproductions_music.htm
> Some of my beats!

I'm listening now.  Pretty cool so far.  How do you find soundclick.com
out of interest?  Do you pay for the service?

I'm looking for a decent Online Music Distributor for my tracks.  the
problems as I see them:

mp3.com: too big, you get lost in the crowds of very mediocre artists
(that said, there are _some_ good ones there).

ampcast.com: smaller, but the connectivity sucks (I don't think I've
ever managed to download a track first time ampcast.com) and they are
often offline.

peoplesound.com: looking hopeful until vitaminic took over.

vitaminic: connectivity also sucks.

I also refuse to use a service which expects listeners to face the
spanish-inquisition-give-us-all-yer-personal-details before you can
download any music.

I would just use a normal web account, but you don't get the preview
streaming unless you pay a lot of money.

Comments from anyone elso on this subject?