[fruityloops] Re: This is The Remix!

  • From: pompomtom <pompomtom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gwydion Elderwyn" <Gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:00:16 +0100

>===== Original Message From "Gwydion Elderwyn" <Gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx> =====
>> mp3.com.au
>
>Another Aussie?

Guilty.

>How have you found mp3.com.au?  I considered joining them but wasn't sure
>how much exposure they really get.  I'd be very interested to know your
>experiences.

I don't know about exposure. I've had a couple of tracks up there for yonks,
and they get more hits than I expect (though still not huge amounts).

Thing is that it's a nice easy URL, (http://mp3.com.au/Aux/In/ for me) it's
not intrusive to d/l like some places, the delay between uploading and having
the track up is quite small, they don't spam... that sort of thing.

"There's an exception to every rule, except for some rules."