[fruityloops] Re: The things you find!

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:19:35 +0100

> Did you know that you can NAME your FX channels?  Very handy if you can't
> remember what they're all for!  Just click on the top left-hand icon of
the
> FX window and select "Set Name".

Cool.  You can also do this by selecting an FX channel and right clicking on
the title bar of the FX window.

Another FX window related trick that I have overlooked till today is "Select
Linked Channels" also in that menu.  It can be used to show you which Step
Sequencer channels are configured to send to the current FX channel.
(keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+L).

I've added these to the hints and tips list.