[fruityloops] Re: The price of music?

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 08 Oct 2002 09:21:14 +0000

> I'm no professional (yet); I'm just someone who loves to make computer
> music that has yet to have any real work.
> So I ask those with any experience... How do I put a price on my music?

You may want to consider doing it for virtually nothing, but insisting
on getting your name/contact details in a prominent place.

Given, this could potentially be your lucky break that takes you on to
bigger things, the publicity/exposure may be worth more to you than the
monetary payment right now.

Just my take on it...

Andy

Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/