[fruityloops] The price of music?

  • From: "Jonny H" <hoolak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 23:04:07 +0100

I have just recently received an email from a company who is developing
an e-learning product. They heard some of my many loops on Flashkit.com
==> ( http://www.flashkit.com/search.php?term=hoolak
<http://www.flashkit.com/search.php?term=hoolak&cat=loops&version=--&per
=20&field=Contact_Name&orderby=Contact_Name&andor=or&page=1&submit=Submi
t>
&cat=loops&version=--&per=20&field=Contact_Name&orderby=Contact_Name&and
or=or&page=1&submit=Submit )
They ask if I can custom compose 6 intro pieces to integrate into the
product.       Now, I'm all for it, but they ask "what are my fees?".

I'm no professional (yet); I'm just someone who loves to make computer
music that has yet to have any real work.
So I ask those with any experience... How do I put a price on my music?

Thanks
Jon