[fruityloops] Re: Sample Banks?

  • From: "Andy Ebling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:36:23 +0100

> What are your favourite samplers/sample libraries. I'm thinking about
> investing in one (Maybe Kontakt, HALion, etc.) to use with FL. What are
the
> best ones?

I would start of with the free or cheap options.

- sampletank free: a sample tank player that you can download for free along
with a selection of stock sounds.

- sound fonts: lots available for free all over the internet.  If you don't
have a Creative card installed (or use non-creative drivers) you will have
to buy the sound font player for fruityloops.

- DS404: a software sampler comes "free" on the front of computer music.
You can download 404 banks from the net or create your own (one thing you
can't do with sampletank).

hope that helps,