[fruityloops] Re: SV: Sometimes when I playback my loop, channels switch themselves off....ghostly!

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:03:48 +0100

automation can actually be recorded in any channel, but there is a pattern
called "automation" created by default, which is designed to hold you
automation.  Whether you decide to put your automation in that pattern is up
to you.

It sounds like you have inadvertedly recorded volume events in a pattern
somewhere.  Unfortunately there is no easy way to track this down, apart
from opening the event editor for the relevant control and stepping through
the patterns till you find it and erase it.

Hope that helps,