[fruityloops] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Sometimes when I playback my loop, channels switch themselves off....ghostly!

  • From: "Jon Hudson" <hoolak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:28:09 +0100

Well, I don't have an external controller, but I can imagine that one could
simply map an effect knob/slider to an external controller and twist with
the greatest of ease.  I have just got hold of a Roland PC-160 Midi
Keyboard, could I use this as an external controller for effects?

What is an internal controller?