[fruityloops] SV: Re: SV: Re: SV: Sometimes when I playback my loop, channels switch themselves off....ghostly!

  • From: "Cristoffer Ekstrand" <abrek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 19:44:47 +0200

> Cool!   Sounds like it would be difficult .   Do you use automation?
Its not that difficult. Its the opposite. When I sit with my four =
tracker
and record i sit at the mixdown and change the volume of tracks and
stuff and remember how I did it and do it alla over again it sucks. and
its hard. In flp you can automate more or less alla knob tweaks, its
more exiting than difficult really. Or to put it in a better way; it's =
more
usefull to know than hard to learn.

Can get a little confusing from time to time though.

Load up a filter tweak it so it sounds like your favourite wahwha and
just funk away.

You do know how to use the internal or external controllers dont you?
Otherwise check the help file.

----- Original Message -----=20