[fruityloops] Re: Relevant Question about Marilyn Manson´s Drums.

  • From: patrick bco <patrickbachi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 06:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

It seems to me that the song has 2 sources of drums. The drum machine and the
real drums.  I m looking for the drum machine sound. It looks like there are
two mixed snares, one attacking and the other sustaining. No surprises untill
now. But this drum machine sound has some kind of eq that makes it noisy.
Beaultiful noisy. Looks like Vinil. And when the real drums play together than
the noise is really great.    Noisy Drums is what i want. Can somebody help me?
 Andrew Ebling wrote:
On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 09:04, patrick bachi wrote:
>=20
> How to get that drum sound in Marilyn Manson=B4s The Dope Show? Does anyb=
ody=20
> know That? Listen to that sound and try to help me please.

I'm afraid that I am not at all familiar with this track. =20

Can you try and describe the particular sound you are after? =20

Is it a specific drum hit that your are looking for, or an overall
effect applied to the whole drum part?

Andy
--=20