[fruityloops] Regcode problems

  • From: Giles Fearn <Giles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:09:14 -0000

<moderator - again, please use a blank message when starting a new thread.
thanks>

Hi everyone,

I hope many of you enjoyed your first weekend playing with Fruitystudio, as
for me
its been a complete nightmare. I received a email on friday confirming my
purchase
and was directed to a site where i downloaded the demo, i then inserted my
username
it gave me the relevant code and i registered it. I then received the
regcodes which is where my nightmare begins. When i save it to my c drive it
apears as a unknown file and nothing happens when i click or double click on
it. Anyway to cut a long story short
i have spent the whole weekend emailing back and forth with fruity support
but they
can't seem to solve the problem..

please, please does anyone have any bright ideas.

giles