[fruityloops] Re: Regcode

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 15 Nov 2002 15:42:30 +0000

On Fri, 2002-11-15 at 15:12, Fredrik Torefeldt wrote:

> BTW, while I was waiting for the regcode, I ordered EZ-editor.

Watch out for the promotions you get when you order products, usually
means you can get another product at a reduced price within 30 days...

I ended up buying all their products with the exception of fruity tracks
and dream station thanks to the promotion program ;-).  Suckered!!!

One disadvantage to this is it means that you can end up buying
generators/synths faster than you can learn to use them.  My advice is
to get good a programming the synths you have before adding more,
otherwise you end up with a superficial level of knowledge of lots of
synths.  Once you have lots of synths, it can be difficult to be
disciplined and go back and really learn each of them inside out.

> A clean and simple sample editor. Just what the doctor ordered :)

EZ-editor is useful to have around even if you already have a more
featured sample editor like cool edit.  Not only does it use less system
resources, but it has a couple of nice features (finding good loop
points) and gives you the closest thing to real hard disk recording we
are ever likely to see in fruityloops.

have fun,