[fruityloops] Reading the help file (was Re: Wish list for FL 4.0)

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:26:53 +0100

> Nice one!
>
> Sorry I'm quite new to this.=20
> I guess I should read the help more closely.

Hehe, no problem!  Reading the help file is always a good idea, but unless
you go looking with something particular in mind, you can easily overlook
vital features; I've done this a number of times.

I guess that is part of what this list is all about; checking your
assumptions and finding out cool new ways to do things that might not be
immediately obvious.

Have fun,