[fruityloops] Re: Published songs

  • From: hoolak@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 04:25:11 +0100

So, let me get the filtering bit straight....
 ... do you tweak the knobs in record mode? if so, do you use a midi
Yeah, I had a go of Acid and I really like the way you can use the draw tool
to insert your loops, being able to cut them off anywhere rather than
inserting the whole loop piece.
Also, the new Acid Pro 4 has VST capabilities now allowing you to use Fruity
VSTi through it.... but saying that I downloaded the demo and Fruity VSTi
froze when I activated it through Acid Pro 4. Maybe a demo bug.... anyone
else had this?

Happy that you like my website.  In the middle of building the music section
which will have mostly previewable and downloadable loops.
I hope soon to be building a forum bulletin board using PHP. I downloaded
the BB package, so now I just got to learn a bit of PHP and MySQL.
Maybe if all goes well you guys will sign up, I'll be definatley be having a
Fruity Forum.

I'm interested in hearing peoples workflows in Fruity. How do you build your
songs?  Please post.