[fruityloops] Re: Published songs

  • From: c j w <cjw333@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:01:03 -0700 (PDT)

You can check out the stuff that I did with FL here:

http://www.mp3.com/sound_hz

This is a project between myself (itHz) and another mp3.com artist
called Soundwork.  The first two songs were done with FL.  I took the
original Soundwork material, cut it up, picked some loops and pulled
them into FL.  After that I added some of my own bits including sounds
and FX.  Please let me know what you think.

Is anyone else remixing using FL?

 - c

--- Barrett <barrett@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Untitled DocumentHi FL'ers:
> I'm a newbie in FL (and this list) and i like to hear finished songs
> maded with this great program.
> Anyone here have published some work on the net? Music styles doesn't
> matter.
> Thanks in advance.
> (b)

=====