[fruityloops] Please can everyone try this

  • From: "Andy Ebling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 09:17:14 -0000

Hi Everyone,

Please can everyone try this out with fruity.  If something strange happens,
please mail me privately telling me which sound card you use with fruity and
which drivers you are using with that card.  Please also say if you are
using ASIO or not.

i) open fruityloops
ii) write a one bar pattern (e.g. bass drum on every 4th step)
iii) File->Export->WaveFile
iv) choose a filename and somewhere to save it
v) make sure "split FX tracks" is not checked
vi) click "OK"
vii) when the render has finished click play in fruity
viii) make a note of what the clock and position slider are doing.  It will
probably be one of two things:

- looping normally
- time steadily increasing and position slider stays over at the right hand
side.

Thanks,

Andy