[fruityloops] Overdrive to Warm Drum loops

  • From: "patrick bachi" <bachi_patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 04:44:44 +0000

My friends FL´ers. Since i don´t even think about produce Hi-fi, really
clean sounds, here in my bedroom, i produce Nice, but Fuzz Sounds. I know
FruityLoops Can do a great professional job. But...
By now, i keep the noise. Reading some articles and Tutorials, i saw
something about Pass the sounds trough an overdrive processor to get a more
warm sound. All this after compression.   Can You tell me something about
it?  What can i do with drum loops in such a way?
Thank you very much.