[fruityloops] Re: Newbie with a question ...

  • From: "Andy Ebling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:46:35 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "- F -" <zznarff@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 8:07 PM
Subject: [fruityloops] Re: Newbie with a question ...

> I'll sort the upgrade out.

Definitely worth it.

> So you mix each part in itself and you can't hear them play alltogther
unless you sequence them again in n track ?

I generally do all the writing and arranging in fruity, so everything plays
at once, but then use the function that automatically renders all the fx
channels separately when doing the final render.  I've thought about
sequencing individual bits in fruity, exporting them into n-track etc. but I
think I'd find this too limiting and would slow down the process too much.

I then load all 16 channels up in n-track to do the full and final mix.