[fruityloops] Re: New fruity loops track

  • From: "_tV_" <toda_V@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:18:52 -0700

Hey there.

Your song has a pretty cool intelligent groove.  The voice sample gives it a
good twist.

If I was going to better it, I`d automate some of the knobs.  Get some extra
noises in there and pan them around or something.  Run the snare thru a short
slapback echo at the end of every four measures every so often.  The synth
would sound cool with a heavy phazer there at the end.  What Im really saying
is make it a bit more interesting, thats all.  The only reason i listen or make
dance music anymore is to better my production techniques.  Just a plain
bassline, drumloop, and a couple of synth melodies over and over for 4:18(!!)
minutes wears on the nerves a bit if your not dancing.  Im sure there are quite
a few people out there who feel similarly.  I can hear the potential fullness
of your mix in my head.  It just needs a good punch to wake u up every couple
of seconds, and i dont mean entrancing with a single snare.

Well, you asked.  Thats just my two cents.

Write back and let me know if you think Im too cocky.  :)

ICQ# 84499498