[fruityloops] Re: Missing dsplib.dll

  • From: "AndyEbling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 07:31:15 +0100

> Hi, I'm new to FruityLoops and this list. When I was installing
> FruityLoops 3.4, I ran into two instances of an error message saying
> that the file "dsplib.dll" couldn't be found. After the installation, I
> seemed to be able to run the program fine, though. What is this dll file
> for? Should I be concerned?

Well my system certainly does have that file and you will almost certainly
run into problems eventually.

There are several possible causes:

- you are using a cracked version (in which case get a legitimate copy)
- the download is corrupt in some way (in which case download 3.55 from
tucows)
- you are using a boxed set and the CD is defective. (buy lifetime free
upgrades and download 3.55 from the web, it is more than worth the price of
the free upgrade package)

You are probably better off asking this question on the Tech support forum
btw.

Hope I have managed to be of some help anyway.