[fruityloops] Re: Midi Question

  • From: "Nicholas Angus" <substance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:34:05 -0000

well, as i make hip hop, a lot of old skool rap was produced using the sp12
sampleing drum machine and the akai s900 series samplers...

the gritty raw sound you get (for drums) is very nice, and cant really be
matched..  hence big rap producers of today still use them...

As i can get one on the cheap (100 quid sterling), i was wondering if i
could link it to my pc and run it via fruity.. is fruity is the king for
gettin that swing!

comments appreciated