[fruityloops] Re: Marilyn Manson´s Drums.

  • From: patrick bco <patrickbachi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 00:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

Great plugin this Izotope vinyl. Exactly what i wanted. Now it s time to
develop Izotope Skills. Thanks man.
 Andrew Ebling wrote:
On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 13:41, patrick bco wrote:
> Looks like Vinil. And when the real drums play together than the noise is
> really great.

> Noisy Drums is what i want. Can somebody help me?

Have you tried the Izotope Vinyl Plugin?

http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/vinyl/vinyl.html

Also, you could experiment with parametric EQ; try the phone preset and
experiment from there.

Andy

Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/