[fruityloops] Re: Making MIDI sound real...

  • From: "P. Diddy Records" <p_diddy_records@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 06:42:10 -0700 (PDT)

I just got the impression that MIDI was still the
thing to use now-a-days... I guess not.

So apart from samples, what do these sample CD's
contain? What TYPE of samples and how do you use them?

I've already been through using the good ol' royalty
free loops that I'm sure we've all played around with
before. But now I'm after originality. I want to hear
my OWN work... NOT someone elses, you know?

As I've said before, I've only really worked with
music programs like eJay, so this is a really big step
for me. And I'd like to gather as much info as I can.

I think my main question (apart from the sample CD
one) is: What do you need to make professional
sounding music when you're not a millionaire? That
includes software and / or hardware.

http://health.yahoo.com