[fruityloops] MIDI controler

  • From: Cedric Theys <cedzep678@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:07:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi all!

Since this board has been pretty quiet, here is a question.
I'm planing on buying a keyboard controler or MIDI controler. We're
talking simple stuff here.
I've seen 3 that seem approximately similar:
-MK249 by evolution ($100)
-Radium by M-Audio (69 keys) ($200)
-Radium by M-Audio (49 keys) ($160)

What do you think of those? Would you advise any of those or any
I'm looking at something simple but that has more than 2 octaves. I
don't want to spend too much money but I don't want to get anything
that's going to be useless. Can my percusionnist/drum machine player
can plug it in his drum machine and use those live?

Do you Yahoo!?