[fruityloops] Re: List

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:07:45 +0100

I need some help peoples ?!?!

I was playing about with a couple of trax at the weekend and stumbled upon
the grooves in the samples drop down menu. I think there are about 4 of them
( R&B, swing etc...)

Anyway I presume that this gives your trax grove by pushing and pulling
things out of time slightly.

I am a little confused as to how to use these?
Do you just drag and drop? (I tried this and couldn't tall any difference)
Or is there some other method?
Do you have to assign these to a song or each individual trax or channel

Basically I need as much advice as possible please?

Cheers in advance