[fruityloops] Layers & Fine Time Shift

  • From: "Christian Ruiz" <eggplant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 08:32:20 -0800

I've asked this in the Tech support but have yet to recieve a response so
I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I cannot get a channel to respond
to "Fine Time Shift" in the Func tab when controlled by a layer. I would
presume it's a filter such as "Gate" which works fine but I am getting no
response from the offset knob. I am asking this becuase I am experimenting
with ghost notes triggered by velocity using a peak controller to mute &
unmute the channel. Is there a known issue with offset and layers, just not
made to work with a layer, operator error or something wrong with my setup ?

hope someone can help..

cheers..