[fruityloops] Re: Keyboard controler

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:37:09 +0100

Make sure you get enough octaves, as I bought the Roland PC60 and now
realise it doesn't have enough octaves for you to play proper keyboard.
However if all you want to do is mess about then any small controller will
do.

There are programs that will work from you guitar. This will make your
electric guitar your midi controller. That way you are working in a medium
you already understand. (may be an alternative ??)

Good Luck
TJ