[fruityloops] Re: Introduction & Moderation topics

  • From: "March Anthony A1C 22 CS/SCDT" <anthony.march@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:27:49 -0500

FL & making music in general.  Been doing both for about 3 months now.  I
started off in FL & haven't looked back.  I'm starting to understand more each
day about FL & VSTi's & various other aspects of making music.  At first I was
doing most everything sample based, but now I try and do it all myself.  I like
to create my sounds with VSTi's because I have more control over the sound
versus a sample.  My favorite genre of music is breakbeats.  I try producing
all styles of breaks including:  nu skool, progressive, funky, intelligent,
2-step, & trance/breaks.  My fav's to make are nu skool, progressive, & funky
breaks.  I haven't made anything to brag about yet, but I hope to change that
soon.  My big problem is getting a good musical melody to go with my track.  I
usually can get good leads and stuff, but have problems filling in the "blanks"
in the song.  I think FL is awesome.  The only thing I would want is a good
gate plugin included with it.  On a more personal note I guess, I live in
Wichita, Kansas, I'm 25, & I'm in the Air Force.  Hi to all.

Regards,

Tony M