[fruityloops] Intro and a question

  • From: October <extremecs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:37:28 -0800 (PST)

My name is Jon Hoskins, age 36, from SE Washington
state.  Computers in general have been a life-long
passion of mine and I've recently adopted PC music as
my new hobby.

 I have been learning my way through the FL demo with
plans to buy in the very near future as so far it
appears to provide the most bang per buck solution for
doing everything (I want to make complete songs,
etc... the virtual "studio).  For the record,
fruityloops will make a customer out of me because
they definately have the most useful *demo* and the
upgrades for life thing is too good a deal to pass up

Anyway, I have a question as well that I hope someone
here can help me with...  I downloaded the excellent
Sampletank free VST and have been playing with it
extensively in FL.  I found a short tutorial that uses
Sampletank in Logic and wondered how (if at all
possible) a similar technique could be applied to
Sampletank + FL?

Link to tutorial:

Thanks in advance!

Do you Yahoo!?