[fruityloops] Re: Interesting way to use patterns

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 06 Sep 2002 14:08:32 +0000

LOL!  I hadn't considered putting automation in the same pattern as the
notes!  I'm not saying "thanks Gwydion thats obvious", rather it is
interesting that different people adopt different approaches by default
when they come to use a program like fruityloops.

Thanks for the clear description anyway :-)

Andy

Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/