[fruityloops] Re: Importing sound files

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:44:20 -0000

Just an idea ??

If you are only using the standard fl settings and effects is it possible to
transfer this as a fl file ?? This way we would be able to debug each other
work a hell of a lot easier than guessing where its going wrong ?

In a situation like this the whole song (fl file) could be transferred
across to another member of the list and maybe the non generic sounds could
be transferred as MP3's and converted at the other end ??

Is this possible (Andy?????)

As I said just an idea as it does sometime become difficult to guess what
others are doing ?