[fruityloops] Re: Importing sound files

  • From: "Rui Barata" <rbarata@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:19:34 -0000

"I wonder if it's possible to import a guitar sound from my Yamaha soundcard in
order to create a new sound in FL to be used in one of my tunes."

"Use a wav editor like cool edit to record the output of the yamaha sound card
whilst playing the note and then import this wav into a sampler
channel in fruity."

I've made this already. I've record the guitar sound in Cubase and my tune
sounds exactly as I wanted to. Anyway, I still have a problem. It seems that
some channels are "muted" by one particular sound which has lots of

It's very hard to explain by words so I will ask you where can I upload my tune
(Mp3 format) so that you can hear what I'm talking about.

Vizzavi Mail powered by Vodafone - http://www.vizzavi.pt
Virus protected by TrendMicro - http://www.antivirus.com