[fruityloops] I'm having trouble doing something simple

  • From: Doug Gough <duggoff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Fruityloops <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:05:52 -0700

Is it possible to have a pattern that is 16 beats long, and then, in the
piano roll, enter 4 beats of a musical figure, and then  copy and paste that
four beat figure 3 more times in the same piano roll, so that I have a 16
beat figure made up of the 4 beat figure repeated 3 more times? I can't seem
to figure out how. The copy and paste functions in the piano roll menu don't
seem to do anything.

Also, other than the template in the file menu, how do I use the vocoder

Doug Gough