[fruityloops] Re: I was wondering if any of you have a QY70 hooked up to Fruity...

  • From: "Raymond Cherry" <filthykarma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:25:00 -0400

Always cut your loops at the zero crossing point . . . most audio editors, I
presume, will enable you to zoom in to a 1:1 ratio on the wav . . . where
you see the wav cross the centerline is where you want to cut . . .

Hitting this line can be a bit harder if you sample in stereo, because you
have 2 wavs to cut . . . if for some reason they don't cross the horizontal
line at the same spot, which can often happen if your pan is set unevenly,
you will still get pops and clicks . . . one way to combat this is to record
in mono, chop, and convert the wav to stereo . . .

Layyyter . . .