[fruityloops] Re: Help with the 404 following the last upgrade

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 06 Sep 2002 10:42:01 +0000

On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 09:15, Digital Analogue 9 wrote:

>     Does anyone the best delay to simulate the delay that was so annoyingly
> removed from the TS404?

I achieve a similar effect using the vanilla fruity delay and have
successfully "ported" some tracks I did on 3.40 to 3.56.  I don't know
of like-for-like settings; you are probably better of tweaking it until
it sounds right.

> I have a
> number of old tunes and at the moment oh how I wish I'd installed the latest
> version somewhere else !

I still have the 3.40 demo around on a backup somewhere if you want to
re-install the old version.  The problem is getting it to you since I'm
only on a 56k.  If you are _really_ desperate, you could mail me a blank
CDR and a self addressed padded envelope...  There are probably people
on broadband who still have the 3.40 demo around who could send it to
you via instant messenger or something.

For anyone else reading this: always keep the old versions if you have
done any tracks using them.  (Or at least keep the demo packages and
regcodes so you can re-install if needed).

hope that helps,