[fruityloops] Hello!

  • From: AllenSpins@xxxxxxx
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 02:18:46 -0400

Hey Hey Hey,

So I found this list... and now I'm on it.

Well, lemme tell you a bit about myself. Besides being a Hardware (Synth, Drum
Machine, etc) fanatic, I'm just as equally a software fanatic. When it comes to
dependability, ease of use, and flexibility, Fruityloops takes the bag. With a
dozen or so VST and DX plugins added onto to it, there's no telling how supurb
one can make the quality of their fruity sounds.

I work mainly in the area of House music (Jazzy, funky, soulful, and some
disco), but I'm experimenting with other areas such as hip-hop (ambient style).

My status is far from a newbie, but at the same time not quite pro either.

I'm also a local DJ here in Los Angeles, so not only am I influenced by the
music i spin, but the crowds response is another key to my tone of music.

So anyhow, I thought I'd introduce myself and say hi. I'm looking forward to
hearing some great new ideas and input on FL.

Hope to hear from you Floopers soon,