[fruityloops] Re: Gwydian's tracks

  • From: "Gwydion" <gwydion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 18:31:35 +1100

> I liked "DopeFace" best, with "Good Question" a close second.

Dopeface was my first track, done with Acid Pro 3 just to get to learn
Acid - it's quite popular even though I personally don't like it much.

Good Question was 100% Reason, as was "The Mirage".  "Did you fart? Run
away!" was an experiment with weird effects routing and triggering in Reason
and isn't meant to be musical at all, but curiously is also very popular for

Thanks for listening, dude - hopefully there'll be some new stuff there soon

Take care,